7/14/09

Over it, fasho!

I've finally let go & it feels so fuggin good. It takes me a while to get over something that meant so much to me before & that's just me. I'm not gonna straight up ask for advice, I pretty much listen to my gut, but if I'm totes stuck, I'll give you the heads up. But oh yeah, I realized I attract the "nasties with great personalities." Whatta gift. Haha but forreal, I'm too nice for the world. If I come on as leading someone on, tell me. But I think whether I like you, or not, I'll talk to you the same way. Chill & straightforward. & with thee esstra happy faces, don't feel special. Everyone gets 'em. Just saying. As for now, I don't know what to do with everything else. Maybe I'll just keep 'em. I mean I'm never gonna forget all of it completely, right? But I can finafckingly say, I'M OVER IT. <33333333

No comments: